How to Use Innovative Technology to Improve Your Business
The constant change of technology can be rather difficult to adapt to; but proves to be beneficial in leveraging your business to help you find more clients. Through developing an online presence, and using new technologies such as 3D Matterport tours and aerial photos, you can help grow your business and develop a successful career in the real estate industry. Here are our top tips on how to use innovative technology to improve your business.
Through the development of an online presence you can narrow down your demographic, targeting a specific audience. Using social media outlets such as twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, can help spread your name in the online world. Posting updates on social media about recent blogs posts or new listings you have on your personal website will help individuals become aware of who you are. Not to mention that through this online presence your contact information will be readily available for potential clients to reach you at their leisure.
The technology you choose to use to help develop your business depends on what aspect you’re looking to update. If you’re looking to market yourself, develop the online presence through social media (as discussed above) as this can help spread your name. If you’re looking to market a listing, using new forms of technology can help you sell faster – and in turn can be used to reach new clients through the unique way that you market your business. Here is a list of the top innovative technologies that can help your real estate business:
- Custom website – created a website tailored to your needs and your demographic helps in the development of your online presence discussed earlier. Posting listing you have, social media outlets, and contact information can help potential clients see your work and easily contact you.
- Floor plans – This is great for out of town buyers, as it provides them with a clear layout of the house.
- Virtual Staging – This can be used for vacant homes, as it allows potential buyers to picture themselves living in the home.
- Aerial – whether you choose a video or a photo, aerial designs can highlight unique features that would otherwise be over looked.
- 3D Matterport tours – similar to a virtual reality, these 3D tours provide an interactive walk through of your listing.
When using technology to promote your business you are able to show clients, and potential clients, that you are always looking for new and interesting ways to advertise and update your business. This shows them that you are invested in what you do and want to succeed; which ensures an efficient sell or buy for them.